The aim of the CMA® certification program is to further develop the set of skills and competencies of the management accountant.
- Strategic Marketing and Strategic Value Analysis
- Financial Analysis and Pricing
- Promotions, Push and Pull Strategy
- Supply Chain Management and Distribution
- Risk Management and Strategic Scorecards
- Cost Accounting and Cost Management
- Lean Manufacturing and Quality Control
- Strategic Performance Management Systems
- Critical Thought
- Leadership and Group Dynamics
- Creative Solutions to Problems
- Oral and Written Communication
- Versatility and Adaptability
- Professionalism and Ethical Behavior
You must be logged in to post a comment.