ICMA members are provided with the following services:
- Membership Certificate recognizing qualifications and experience in the field of management accounting
- The use of post-nominals in the CMA®, AMA®, GMA® and MAA® membership categories
- Up to 6 credit exemptions in many Australian and overseas MBA programs for those successfully completing the CMA® Program
- Twelve issues per year of the CFO magazine
- Institute’s newsletter, On Target
- Access to the Institute’s commissioned research publications
- Participation in branch and center activities
- Access to membership in special interest groups
- Access to a range of Continuing Professional Development opportunities whose topics fall under management accounting
- Networking opportunities with management accounting academics and professionals around the world. The Executive Network is an ICMA partner that allows successful boutique consultants to work together to build their business in a collaborative, genuinely non-competitive environment.
ICMA offers candidates six grades of membership to choose from.
Apply for membership here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.